"Not Today"

Hello fashionistas!!

Its officially spring and I'm one week from my one year blogaversary!!  Yay!  Anywho, theres  nothing like being comfortable and stylish at the same time! I adore my heels, but converse are my everyday shoes.  Some plus size divas question how to dress comfortably and still stay cool.  Skirts are my spring and summer go to item!  You can still air out, cover your insecure areas, and not scare the people away.  So I paired the two together!  I love this jersey skirt from Asos because it is very comfortable and stretchy.  It is okay to size down because of the fit, but I preferred to order it in my size to hide my kangaroo pouch.  At least a day or two throughout the week, we all feel like the title of my blog post, "not today"... It's hard for me to be ugly and say not today to others, so I had it put on a crew neck tee.  Details of my outfit are below!






Not Today DIY Tee (Miley Made Me Do It)
Red Midi Pencil Skirt (Asos)-(here)
Graffiti Converse (Converse)-(here)
Shades (My Favorite Shoes)

Remember, you can still be saved and fly!!

XOXO,
The fly church girl

Comments

Popular Posts