Hello ladies!! I am soooo excited about doing a plus size blog! Mississippi doesn't have a lot of inspiration for plus size females, so I've decided to share my fashion taste with you! My taste in fashion is very different, but it's only to help you come out of your comfort zone and explore new things! I love being cute and comfortable, but if being beautiful calls for a little pain then I will make it happen!

This week's outfit is a little bit of my personality! I love to color block, but I also like a classy look.  So today's outfit reflects me.  Please leave comments!!





Outfit details: Blazer (thrifted)
Button down (gift from Old Navy)
Faux Leather Stripe Leggings-Torrid (Here)
Boots-Old 


Comments

  1. I love this weeks outfit, cute boots! It seems comfortable, yet still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kokola!! I'm all for cute and comfortable!! Glad you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contessa Fields27.3.15

    You look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts