Curves on a Budget

Hello ladies!!!

This week's blog post is titled, "Curves on a Budget"! A lot of times we feel like we have to buy something new. Let me in form you that is so not true! You can walk into your closet, put old items together, and make a beautiful outfit.  That's exactly what I did!! As you can see in the pictures below, I have my legs out! I feel as though my legs are one of my flaws, but I refuse to let that stop me from being an inspiration! I hope this post helps boost someone's confidence!!! You can still be saved and fly!!! Love yall!!





Blazer-Macy's (in store)
V-neck-Old Navy(in store)
Shorts-DIY
Hat-Walmart
One Strap Heels-It's Fashion Metro

Comments

  1. First of all love the blog! You look fabulous. I too have the same insecurities about my legs but I just went home looking for pants to repurpose! So you can scratch inspiration off the list of things to do cause it's done!!! Again love the blog, and j don't always comment but I ALWAYS check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOO much for confirming what I'm striving to do with this blog!! I'm glad I could be an inspiration, but tag me in some pics on Instagram @leah_janae_
    Thanks doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally someone whose legs I can relate to and by the way, they look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Thank you so much for the encouragement and I'm glad that my reality can make others feel more comfortable about fashion!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts