Feeling Myself

Hello Fashionistas!!!

This week's blog post is one of my faves because it's Plaid Season!!  In the beginning, I wasn't a big fan of plaid, but I love the way it gives you the feel of fall and the fact that its versatile when creating outfits!!  I'm in love with my plaid button down that I tied in the front to give it a crop top appeal.  Also, I have to brag on this inexpensive skirt that I purchased from an online boutique, "Pink Curvez."  I LOVE IT!!  With these two staple pieces, any outfit will look amazing!  Re-create this look and tag me on Instagram (Leah_tfcg), Facebook (DeLeah Gillom), and Twitter (Leah_TFCG)!  Share this post, leave a comment, and Like!  Thanks for checking out my blog and don't forget to embrace your curves!!





Plaid Button Down-Old Navy(gift (similar here)
Faux Midi Skirt-Pink Curvez (Here)
Clutch and Shades-My Favorite Shoes (local boutique)
Heels-It's Fashion Metro


Thanks for stopping by!!


XOXO,
The Fly Church Girl

Comments

Popular Posts