Flawless

Hello fashionistas!!

I haven't been doing many blog posts, but I have posted inspirational outfits on Facebook and Instagram so be sure to follow me (DeLeah Gillom and @leah_tfcg). this week's blog post is about a new online boutique that caters to all sizes! The name is L.A. Flawless! The owner aims to please and the sizing is perfect. I am in love with this floral dress!! It's not too revealing and it feels amazing! This dress is great for date nights and banquets. Its one of those staple pieces that doesnt require much work. Make statements with L.A. Flawless apparel! Go and support this new online boutique by purchasing a few items!! You'll be glad you did!!






Dress: L.A. Flawless (Here)
Heeled Sandals: It's Fashion Metro
Accessories: Charlotte Russe

Love my posts? Follow me and share my blog to others!! Remember, you can still be saved and fly!!

XOXO,
The Fly Church Girl

Comments

Popular Posts