Flower Power πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒ»

HelloFashionistas!!

I know, I know!  It's been a very long time!  I'm trying to balance two jobs, school, this blog, preaching, and events all at the same time.  The struggle is literally real.  This week's blog post is basically a balance between winter and spring!  I love Winter like none other, but I'm ready to go ahead and get the sneezing and allergy season over with!  So I decided to balance it out by wearing booties and a floral blouse.  Everyone loves flowers!  For the life of me, I don't remember where I found this floral, high-low top.  It feels amazing and I can breathe/eat comfortably.  A lot of people I'm sure wouldn't be caught purchasing clothing items from walmart, but I'm not that bougie!  I LOVE these black jeggings that I purchased from Walmart.  They are comfortable and very affordable.  I purchased these booties from Just Fab.  They are amazingly shout-proof and I don't have to worry about falling in my heels.  Last are my accessories from which I purchased at Versona Accessories. Big you have not found a store location, check them out online because they are inexpensive with lots of nice pieces.

Well, that's all Ibhave for you all this week!  Remember to like, share and subscribe to all social media sites!!  Thank you so much for your support!





Floral Blouse-I don't remember
Jeggings (Walmart)-Here
Booties (Just Fab)-Here
Accessories- Versona

Love, 
The Fly Church Girl

Comments

Popular Posts