Who can't wear a crop top?

Hello fashionistas!!

I'm so excited about this week's blog post because I've accomplished something that most plus size women won't do and that's wear a crop top.  When women figure out that it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it, then the routine of buying only certain items will change.  Im not going to show my stomach is what many of you say, but you don't have to!!  The pictures below gives you an idea of how you can still be classy and rock a crop top!  Details of the outfit are below and remember to embrace your curves!! Feel free to tag me in any of your re-created looks, inspired by me! Thanks so much and spread the word about this blog to the young and old! You can be saved and fly!!






Crop Top (Charlotte Russe)-(Here)
Midi Skirt (Asos)- No longer sold
Booties (Just Fab)-(Here)
Moto Jacket (Rainbow)- Old

Comments

Popular Posts