Comfy with Class

Hello fashionistas!!! This week's blog post is a comfortable/classy winter look.  This look can be used for a date night, or a simple girls night out.  Leggings are my favorite because they are so much more comfortable than jeans.  Anywho, I decided to pair these cute faux leather stripe leggings with a winter sweater dress from Old Navy!  Instead of dressing it down, I dressed it up with my new favorite pair of booties that I wore in my last blog post from Just Fab!  If I'm not mistaken, they may still have their winter $10 bootie sale going on so go check it out!  I kept it very simple and cute this week, but yet comfortable!  If you choose to re-create this look, tag me on Instagram(Leah_tfvg), Facebook(DeLeah Gillom), or Twitter(Leah_tfcg)!  Feel free to spread the word about my blog!  This was created to show women that you can still be saved and fly!






Sweater Dress (Old Navy)-Sold Out
Leggings (Torrid)- (Here)
Booties (Just Fab)- (Here)
Necklace (Belk)

XOXO,
The Fly Church


Comments

Popular Posts