Floral

It has been a while since last made a post! I've had a lot going on and I shouldn't have let that get in my way of blogging, but it did.  Today's outfit is a floral dress.  All spring/summer, I've been searching for the perfect floral blazer and couldn't find one that I liked so I snatched this gorgeous dress instead!  It's perfect for my body type and I wanted to blossom before fall takes over!!  This dress feels absolutely amazing!!  I found this dress at Belk, which is shocking because the Belk in my hometown doesn't have a lot of trendy plus size fashion.  But if you ever have the time to go and pick through their clothing, you will come out with a cute item.I love dresses that allow me to freely breathe even after I eat, but doesn't make me look way bigger than what I am.  I'm learning more about what works best for my body type and this was the perfect example.  My next blog post will be on the details and research I've done concerning my body type and why it is important to find items that are flattering to your body type!  Leave a comment, share, and follow me on instagram(leah_janae_), facebook(DeLeah Gillom), twitter(Leah_TFCG), and periscope(leah_janae_).





Floral Dress-Belk
Pearls-Belk
Shoes-It's Fashion Metro

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts