"What a melon"

Hello fashionistas!

This week's post is simply fun and an intro to summer! Although it's still cool in Mississppi, I experimented anyway!! In this week's post, I wore a Rue 107 watermelon skirt which I LOVE!! This skirt is not flatter for any shape, but if you know how to make it work then go for it. There's a lot of stretch in it, but it hugs every part of your body. The crop top that I am wearing is from Charlotte Russe. I love it as well because there's so much class in this item. My shoes are from Its Fashion Metro! I love heels and unlike some, I'm stuck on brands, so I bought these sandals because they were in my size (which is rare), and they were nude. Great combo huh? I actually love this look because it isn't a typical outfit. Your clothing doesn't always have to be simple in order to be cute and classy! Have fun and explore more! Don't forget to leave a comment and follow my blog!!




Off gaurd picture, but still cute!!

Crop Top-Charlotte Russe 
Melon Skirt-Rue 107 (here)
Sandals-ItsFashion Metro

Comments

Popular Posts