"Summer Tomboy"

Hi fashionistas! Im excited about this blog post because it is simple, comfy, and my kind of fashion!! This particular style is trendy, affordable, and still manages to carry a form of class. Who doesn't love this cute/comfy dress? I purchased this dress from Charlotte Russe. It is true to size, but the fabric has that maxi stretch feel to it so depending on your body type, determines the proper garments needed. I considered dolling up this look with heels and a clutch, but i wanted to present you with my everyday look, so I paired it with a statement necklace and some converse. Like this look? Re-create your version and be sure to tag me on instagram(leah_tfcg) or facebook(DeLeah Gillom). Details of this look is below... 






Mint Dress(Charlotte Russe)- Here
Shades(Charlotte Russe)
Graffiti Converse(Converse)
Necklace(Charlotte Russe)-gift


Comments

Popular Posts