1 Pair of Heels Dressed 2 Ways

Hello Fashionistas!!

I know it's been a long time since I've last made a blog post, but I had surgery the week of Christmas and it has taken me about two weeks to get myself together! Thank you for being sooo patient with me!!  This week's blog post is a simple one.  A lot of women that I know have certain shoes/heels for certain outfits or styles. One pair of heels for casual wear, one for church, etc... But I'm here to break another rule once again!  I'm about to show you that you don't have to limit yourself to just one thing!!  I am going to take one pair of boots and make them dressy and turn them into a casual wear. Note: I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but y'all are my other family.  There were suppose to be a third outfit, but there was a malfunction in the outfit and so I didn't get to do it over! Anywho, here's the first outfit done in a dressy way.



Crop Top(Charlotte Russe)-(Here)
Print Skirt(Catos)-Old
Boots-Old

Outfit number two is using the same pair of boots, but in a casual way...




Chambray Top(Old Navy)-(Here)
Jeggings-Walmart
Boots-Old
Scarf(Walmart)-Gift

These are the looks and I hope you've been inspired in some way to switch up the rules and alter your style. Fashion has no rules when your style is different from the norm!!  If these looks inspire you in any way, be sure to tag me on all social media sites!!  Share this post/blog with a friend and be sure to remember that you can still be saved and fly!!

XOXO,
The Fly Church Girl

Comments

Popular Posts