Scarf Season

Hello fashionistas!!!
This week, I decided to create another comfy fall look!  This is somewhat to what I will wear to work on a day to day basis because I'm working with 2-year olds and they can be VERY messy when doing crafts and etc.  Anyway, you can be comfortable, fashionable, and cute all in one!  I'm sooo excited because it's officially scarf season and anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE scarves!  My collection of scarves is pretty big!  If you want tutorials on how to wear your scarf, check out some YouTube videos or you can go on Pinterest for step by step tutorials.  Anywho, I hope you enjoy this affordable and simple look! Leave a comment, share, like, and follow me on other social sites!!





Moto Jacket-Rainbow
V-Neck shirt-Old Navy
Jeggings-Walmart
Converse-Converse(gift)
Scarf-(gift)
Shades-My Favorite Shoes

Comments

Popular Posts