Fashion Trend Tuesday: Dusters, Moto Jackets, and Sleeveless Coats

hello fashionistas!  I just want to simply discuss another one of this season's trends... There are actually a few, but because they are all worn in the same manner (so to speak), I will just discuss all of them and list a few places where you can find these items

Dusters


I LOVE DUSTERS! They are my absolute fave because they give you that feel of fall in your attire.  You can create all kinds of looks with a duster!  They help you hide the body parts you are insecure about and still keeps you trendy.  These are amazing on any body type so I recommend that you decide on an inexpensive one from Styles for Less.

Moto Jackets



Moto jackets are another one of my favorites!  They help give me that edgy look that I like to go for, but have a hard time doing it without over-doing (if you know what I mean). So these jackets give me that edge that I look for and I love it!!  Torrid has some and Rainbow has a few faux leather versions that are fantastic and affordable.

Sleeveless Coats/Sweaters




I haven't purchased any of these yet, but because I've been doing my research on them I will buy one soon.  These present a more chic and classy look.  This is why I'm interested because I'm all about chic and classy!  I spotted some on Simply Be that caught my eye and I found some amazing Sleeveless Dusters on Avenue.

 Check out these links and let me know what you think about these fashion trend Tuesday blog posts! Are they helpful or nah? Lol. Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and periscope.

XOXO,

The Fly Church Girl


Comments

Popular Posts