Fashion Trend Tuesday: Fringe

Hello fashionistas!! It's Fashion Trend Tuesday and this week's trend is Fringe!  Fringe is this Fall's number one trend!  The fringe trend is not my all-time favorite, but with certain fringe items it gives a chic look.  Below, I will list a few fringe items that caught my eye and this may give you an idea of what form of fringe you do/don't like and would enjoy rocking this fall!

Sweaters, Vests, and Cardigans


Fringe in this form is my least favorite because of my broad shoulders. It looks like a rug has been thrown over the top half of my body, but that's just me! A couple of fringe tops that caught my eye is a Fringe Poncho from Ashley Stewart and a Reversible Wrap from Torrid.

Bags


Fringe clutches/bags I can dig!  I love my bags (especially clutches) and this clutch above is an absolute fashion statement!  If you aren't excited about this fall trend like myself, accessorizing with this fringe item still keeps you trendy and less uncomfortable. My fav fringe bag is this clutch pictured above from Asos and I'm also revealing one of my fav online bag stores, Bag Haven, where you can decide on your favorite fringe bag for a low price.

Shoes

I'm starting to believe that I kinda like fringe on a pair of heels or boots for this season.  It adds a bit of flavor to the traditional fall outfits of boots and warm-weather clothing.  I saw a couple of items on Alloy ApparelJust Fab, and even Payless.

Scarves


Out of the four, fringe scarves are my absolute favorite!!  Reason being, they look amazing with fall outfits and you can create them yourself!  I am a DIY fanatic, so when there is an opportunity to create something myself I am on it!  I LOVE this scarf pictured above and I found a few scarves that would be perfect for anyone from Walmart.  You should also check your local boutiques for this item.  One of my local boutiques, My Favorite Shoes, sell amazing fringe scarves!

Well, I hope I've helped you become somewhat trendy with one of this fall's popular trends!  Comment, share, and follow me on my other social media sites!!  Thanks for viewing!

XOXO,

The Fly Church Girl



Comments

Popular Posts