Fall is here!!

Hi divas!  This blog post is my introduction to fall!! I love fall (but winter is my favorite)!!  Fall is the beautiful season of the four and because the weather is up/ down in the South, it can be difficult to decide on the proper attire!  So that is why leggings are my fav for this season!  Even if it gets warm in the middle of the day, you're still dressed comfortably!  A lot of people hate leggings because they aren't worn "appropriately" in their opinion, but that's why it's on you and not them right?  Anywho, I created this look because it's a comfortably-layered outfit for a casual outing and it portrays a little of my style.  I would normally add a scarf for more of a finishing touch, but it's cute with or without! Leave a comment and be sure to follow me on periscope (leah_janae), Facebook (DeLeah Gillom), Instagram (leah_janae_), and Twitter (Leah_TFCG).





Faux Leather Moto Jacket- Rainbow (Click here)
Sweater- It's Fashion Metro
Chambray Top- Old Navy (Click here)
Leggings- Asos (Click here)
Booties- Payless


Comments

Popular Posts