Stress Free Denim

Hello divas!! This week's blog post is just an inspiration from my craftiness! I've been feeling super artistic for the past three weeks and decided to distress a pair of my jeans! These jeans are actually a pair of Levi leggings that I bought last summer and haven't worn in a while.  It seems as if, ladies like my DIY outfits best so why not play with them!!  Distressed denim is in so try it and have fun with it! 




I enjoyed dressing up my jeans with a fun summer blue peplum top and a pair of floral sandals! Fashion isn't as complicated as we make it!  Embrace your body, learn your body type, and have fun looking beautiful!!


Peplum top- It's Fashion Metro
Jeans-DIY distressed Levi Leggings
Sandals-It's Fashion Metro
Shades-My Favorite Shoes (Boutique located in Oxford)


Comments

Popular Posts