Southern Comfort

Summer Comfort

Greetings my fellow plus size divas!  As you can see, I am wearing an item that I don't get excited about purchasing!  When I first began this blog, it was to be an inspiration to other women but since my first post I have grown to embrace my body more.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my curves but because I'm still growing as a blogger I'm not as comfortable in some items as I am others.  No matter what, I will continue to promote the beauty of imperfection. 




Jumpsuit- Catos
Sandals- Sold Out
Shades- My Favorite Shoes (Boutique in Oxford)

You can wear this jumpsuit in many different ways, but I decided to keep it simple and comfortable.  The way this heat is set up in the South, comfy and cool means EVERYTHING!  Below are some other plus size bloggers that I adore, who know how to rock a jumpsuit!





Comments

Popular Posts